Enjoy School Days
- The school fee is to be paid once in three months (April, July, October & January). The school fee has to be submitted last by 10th of the following month.
- Parents should not wait for the reminder to pay the fee, Please pay it regularly.
- Please note that on the non-payment of fee, the name of the child is liable to be stuck off from the school rolls.
- Parents are advised to keep the fees receipts in proof of payment & are to be produced when needed.
- Fees once paid is non refundable/non transferable.
- The school fee covers 12calender (Academic) months & must be paid in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods.
- Any student leaving the school must inform the school authorities n advance, in writing and get the required school leaving certificate at that time.
- The withdrawal of the child is not permitted during an academic session. If, however, a student is to be withdrawn during an academic session, a prior intimation of one month has to be given to the school authorities.
- Please note, that the caution money will be refunded in the form of account payable cheque 45 days after the submission of the application form.
- The child should be found ready near the gate/ pick up point, when the school conveyance reaches.
- The drivers are instructed not to wait for any child as it may cause delay to the rest of the students.
- The amount of the transport charge is decided according to the distance of the localities.
- Any price hike in the transport charges will be informed to the parents by the school authority, well in advance.
- In order to secure all that is best in education of our children, the maximum co-operation between parents and the school authorities is desired. Hence parents/guardians are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline, by seeking that they prepare their lesson daily, come to school in time, wear a neat and clean uniform and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Should there be any infectious disease in you home, please report the fact to the Principal at once & do not send your ward to the School.
- Admission will be made on the result of the interview test depending on the number of seats available in the concerned class. Parents/Guardians should not put undue pressure on the Principal for admission through recommendations or through any other source.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason.
Morbi Accumsan Ipsum Velit. Nam Nec Tellus a Odio Tincidunt Auctor Amet Mauris.
Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris.